- FRA Branch 159
FRA Branch 159 meets monthly, generally on the third Sunday of every month unless otherwise published. Locations for the monthly meetings are selected around the Houston / Galveston metropolitan area, near centers of our membership population.
FRA Branch 159 meetings for 2022
- January 16 - Grazia Italian Kitchen, 9415 Broadway St. #103, Pearland, TX 77584
- February 20 - Christie's Seafooe & Steaks, 6029 Westheimer Red, Houston, TX 77057
- March 20 - Monument Inn, 4406 Independence Parkway, La Porte, TX 77571
- April 10 - (TBA)
- May 15 - (TBA)
- June 12 - (TBA)
- July 17 - (TBA)
- August ?? - (TBA) (Awaiting dates of FRA South Central Region Convention)
- September 18 - (TBA)
- October 09 - (TBA)
- November 20 - (TBA)
- December - There will be no December Meeting of FRA Branch 159
Meeting Time: Unless other wise noted, meetings will be from 1600 to 1800.
Fleet Reserve Association (FRA)
Organized in 1924, the FRA is a nonprofit organization of enlisted personnel (active, reserve, retired, and veteran) of the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard. There are over 300 FRA Branches worldwide. As a Congressionally chartered association, FRA's mission is to preserve and enhance pay, benefits, and quality of life programs for members of the Sea Services. FRA Shipmates meet regularly to promote the interests of the Sea Services, share military fellowship, support local charitable and ceremonial endeavors, and offer assistance to shipmate’s survivors.
You must be an enlisted person of the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard, regular or reserve, active duty, retired, or honorably discharged member. Commissioned officers who have at least one day of prior honorable enlisted service in one of the Sea Services are also eligible for membership. Annual dues are $40. If you are initially signing up, the first TWO years are $75.