- FRA Branch 159
FRA Branch 159 meets monthly, generally on the third Sunday of every month unless otherwise published. Locations for the monthly meetings are selected around the Houston / Galveston metropolitan area, near centers of our membership population.
FRA Branch 159 meetings for 2023
- January 15 - Grazia Italian Kitchen, 9415 Broadway St. #103, Pearland, TX 77584
- February 19 - Ninfa's on Navigation, 2704 Navigation Blvd, Houston, TX 77003
- March 19 * - Christie's Seafood & Steaks, 6029 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77057
- April 16 - Goode Co. Barbecue, 5109 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX 77098
- May 21 - Olive Garden, 5005 Sweetwater Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77479
- June 11 - Monument Inn, 4406 Independence Parkway, La Porte, TX 77571
- July 16 - Adriatic Cafe 19004 Windsor Pointe Dr., Tomball, TX 77375
- August 20 * - East Star Chinese Buffet, 1025 NASA Parkway, Houston, TX 77058
- September 17 - Molina's Cantina, 3801 Bellaire Blvd, Houston, TX 77025
- October 15 - Tookie's Seafood, 1106 Bayport Blvd, Seabrook, TX 77586
- November 20 - There will be no November meeting of FRA Branch 159
- December - There will be no December meeting of FRA Branch 159
Meeting Time: Unless other wise noted, meetings will be from 1600 to 1800.
Fleet Reserve Association (FRA)
Organized in 1924, the FRA is a nonprofit organization of enlisted personnel (active, reserve, retired, and veteran) of the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard. There are over 300 FRA Branches worldwide. As a Congressionally chartered association, FRA's mission is to preserve and enhance pay, benefits, and quality of life programs for members of the Sea Services. FRA Shipmates meet regularly to promote the interests of the Sea Services, share military fellowship, support local charitable and ceremonial endeavors, and offer assistance to shipmate’s survivors.
You must be an enlisted person of the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard, regular or reserve, active duty, retired, or honorably discharged member. Commissioned officers who have at least one day of prior honorable enlisted service in one of the Sea Services are also eligible for membership. Annual dues are $40. If you are initially signing up, the first TWO years are $64.