- FRA Branch 159
FRA Branch 159 will plan monthly meetings on a rotating basis.
- Locations will be selected around the Houston / Galveston metropolitan area, near centers of our membership locations.
FRA Branch 159 meetings for 2019
- January 13 - Board of Directors only
- February 10 - Board of Directors only
- March 10 - Kelly's Country Cookin', 11555 W. Airport Blvd, Meadows Place, TX 77477
- April 14 - Tookie's Seafood, 1106 Bayport Blvd, Seabrook, TX 77586
- May 19 - Los Tres Ranchitos Mexican #3, 16143 N Eldridge Pkwy, Tomball, TX 77377
- June 30 - Kelly's Country Cookin', 11555 W. Airport Blvd, Meadows Place, TX 77477
- July 21 - Installation of Officers, Golfcrest Country Club, 2509 Country Club Dr, Pearland, TX 77581
- August 11 - Pappas Bar-B-Q, 9797 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77042
- September 15 - Kelly's Country Cookin', 11555 W. Airport Blvd, Meadows Place, TX 77477
- October 13 - Tookie's Seafood, 1106 Bayport Blvd, Seabrook, TX 77586
- November 10 - Pappas Bar-B-Q, 9797 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77042
- December 8 - Kelly's Country Cookin', 11555 W. Airport Blvd, Meadows Place, TX 77477
Meeting Time: Unless other wise noted, meetings will be from 1600 to 1800.
Fleet Reserve Association (FRA)
Organized in 1924, the FRA is a nonprofit organization of enlisted personnel (active, reserve, retired, and veteran) of the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard. There are over 300 FRA Branches worldwide. As a Congressionally chartered association, FRA's mission is to preserve and enhance pay, benefits, and quality of life programs for members of the Sea Services. FRA Shipmates meet regularly to promote the interests of the Sea Services, share military fellowship, support local charitable and ceremonial endeavors, and offer assistance to shipmate’s survivors.
You must be an enlisted person of the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard, regular or reserve, active duty, retired, or honorably discharged member. Commissioned officers who have at least one day of prior honorable enlisted service in one of the Sea Services are also eligible for membership. Annual dues are $40. If you are initially signing up, the first TWO years are $75.