- FRA Branch 159
FRA Branch 159 meets monthly on the third Sunday of every month unless otherwise published. Locations for the monthly meetings are selected around the Houston / Galveston metropolitan area, near centers of our membership population.
FRA Branch 159 will resume monthly Face to Face meetings beginning in July 2021
FRA Branch 159 meetings for 2021
- January 17 - January Meeting via Zoom
- February 21 - February Meeting Cancelled
- March 14 - March Meeting via Zoom (Meeting held 1 week early due to Regional Convention)
- April 18 - April Meeting via Zoom
- May 16 - May Meeting via Zoom
- June 20 - June Meeting via Zoom
- July 18 - July Meeting Los Tres Ranchitos #2 Mexican Restaurant, 16143 N. Eldridge Pkwy, Tomball, TX 77377 (Please RSVP to email@example.com if you plan to attend.)
- August 15 - August Meeting Kelley's Country Cookin', 11555 W. Airport Blvd @ 59, Meadows Place, TX 77477 (just behind Sam's Club)
- September 12 - September Meeting House of Pies, 11311 Fuqua St. Houston, TX 77089
- October 17 - October Meeting El Palenque Mexican Restaurant, 21161 State Highway 249, Houston, TX 77070
- November 21 - November Meeting (Location TBA)
- December 19 - December Meeting Cancelled due to key officers being out of town this month.
Meeting Time: Unless other wise noted, meetings will be from 1600 to 1800.
Fleet Reserve Association (FRA)
Organized in 1924, the FRA is a nonprofit organization of enlisted personnel (active, reserve, retired, and veteran) of the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard. There are over 300 FRA Branches worldwide. As a Congressionally chartered association, FRA's mission is to preserve and enhance pay, benefits, and quality of life programs for members of the Sea Services. FRA Shipmates meet regularly to promote the interests of the Sea Services, share military fellowship, support local charitable and ceremonial endeavors, and offer assistance to shipmate’s survivors.
You must be an enlisted person of the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard, regular or reserve, active duty, retired, or honorably discharged member. Commissioned officers who have at least one day of prior honorable enlisted service in one of the Sea Services are also eligible for membership. Annual dues are $40. If you are initially signing up, the first TWO years are $75.